Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Looooong night, early morning

Another long night with Malakai, but thankfully after a shower I am feeling much better. I don't know what's up with him. I'm not sure what's bothering him, but he doesn't fuss..ever. So I know something has to be upsetting him. He has another tooth coming in, I think that may have something to do with it. And he's probably hungry. He's not eating super well...hopefully as he gets to feeling better his appetite will pick up. They've talked about moving us down the hall to a more quiet room. I hope it helps him sleep better.

Sarah, Emma and Jessica are headed this way this afternoon. It will be good to see them. Sarah is due in a month, so this will be the last time she is able to travel out here. I am really hoping to make it home before Jack is born. I missed Addison's arrival (Rita's little girl). She was born the day of the transplant. What a day, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Larry sent me this way,

    Stay strong!

    I'll be stopping by regularly.

    Albert A Rasch

    ReplyDelete