Sunday, September 20, 2009

Big birthday celebration!

Malakai's party turned out great! He woke up not feeling really well, and actually threw up. I told him he wasn't allowed to be sick on the day of his party. After a few things went wrong, things finally started to settle down. Josh built a big bonfire to light at the end of the party when it started to get cold and someone threw a cigerette in it and it caught on fire. The smoke combined with the wind blowing super strong made it almost unbearable to be outside! But eventually, the party I had been planning for a month finally started to feel like it was going to have a great turnout. The bouncy house and pony (yes, the pony DID show up) were a hit and everyone had a great time! Malakai's appetite has been almost non-existent the last couple days so he didn't get to smash his birthday cake like at most 1st birthday parties. I was afraid the amount of sugar would make him sick. So we will be doing that on his actual birthday. He loved the pony and actually like riding! He was making horse sounds and bouncing as if to make the horse go! It was too cute! All in all, it was a great party. Worth the time I spent planning it, but I am glad it is over! He got alot of great gifts and it was wonderful to see everyone. Thanks again to all that showed up and celebrated his life with us!

My computer is acting up, I was trying to upload pictures but for whatever reason I can't get them to load. So I will try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment