Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ah, poop in the tub!

After a very messy dinner of spaghetti, I put both kids in the tub. They were both enjoying themselves and playing well...I was going to let them play as long as they liked because they were content. Then I looked in the tub and Malakai had just pooped! I yelled for Josh and we grabbed both kids out...Makena thought it was hilarious!

On a lighter note, Malakai has started to "crawl"!! He's not up on his hands and knees, but he draws his legs up under his body and pushes off. He definatly gets where he wants to go and is starting to get into everything!! The joys of a baby on-the-go! It won't be long before he's crawling out of the room I put him in!

He's doing very well, no issues to report! He's gaining weight and is happy as can be. He's also sleeping through the night!! I couldn't be any more excited about this!

I have been working daily to get his party planned. It's Saturday, September 19th from 3:00 - 8:00pm. It will be an open house style party. We'd love for everyone to stop by and celebrate with us, even if you can only stay a little while. Gifts are not necessary, celebrating his life with us is enough! It will be out at our family farm and will be complete with food, cake, a bouncy house, pony rides and lots of fun! For directions, please email me. Carah117@yahoo.com. If it's raining, it will be at our home...but we're praying for beautiful weather that day! I can't believe he is going to be one! This has been one very long (yet short) year for us...I am just so thankful that Malakai is here, alive, and thriving! What more could a mother ask for on their child's birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment