Friday, December 30, 2011

I can't believe its been over a year!!






I am almost ashamed it's been so long since I've blogged! We moved to our new house and we didn't have internet here until about a month ago. Which really isn't an excuse, but it's my excuse :) I only used my phone for the internet and couldn't update blogspot on my phone.


Anyways, we welcomed our newest member into our family on January 18th (the day after my birthday....I really thought we'd share a birthday, but he waited a few hours to have his own!!!) Kaiden Zion Cruse was born January 18th 2011 weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long. We didn't have a name for our poor baby boy until we were literally leaving the hospital. We just could not agree! He's been an absolutly wonderful addition and I can't imagine our life without him. He's been the best baby. He just recently started to really crawl. For the last few months he's been army crawling to get around. He's a sweet boy and I could go on and on about him :)



First picture of me as a mommy of 3...I remember thinking "wow, I can't believe it. I have 3 kids!"









No comments:

Post a Comment