Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snowy Day!

Today it is snowing like crazy, and I love it! Sarah, Dan and Emma are here and we plan to go play in it in a little while. Hopefully I can get some cute pics of the girls playing :)


I had to take Malakai to the hospital yesterday for a blood draw. I think it was the worst one yet. He screamed, and screamed, and screamed some more. It was awful. He cried so hard he has a blood vessel in his eye that looks like it's broken! She had a hard time finding his vein and he didn't like her attempting to find it. I hate it for him. I wish I could go through it for him. Poor baby has had blood drawn more in his short life than Daddy has in his entire life! But last night he was back to his normal, happy self. I said to Josh, "I don't think I could be any more in love with him than I am already!" He is such an easy baby to love. He just loves to cuddle and he smiles all the time. He started to laugh yesterday. It was the first time he's really laughed consistently. I would say "Boo" and he would laugh, I would make a funny face, and he'd laugh. He was just so sweet! Baby giggles are the sweetest sound!


We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday. There isn't much else to do on a cold, winter day. They are a little bit too young to really enjoy it. We spent a few hours there, and called it a day! Here's the best pic of the four together.

No comments:

Post a Comment